Wednesday, August 20, 2008

One year older and wiser


Happy Birthday to Abbie. We love Abbie and to give you a glimps into her sweet, active life, I will tell you my "Abbie Top 9"
1. Abbie is the first person to come to someone's rescue when they are hurt or sad.
2. She has passion. From her earliest days, Abbie was either hugging and kissing me... or ripping out my hair. Not much in between.
3. She is a hard worker.
4. Abbie has a great laugh and smile.
5. Abbie is everyone's friend.
6. She has a sensitive heart and want to choose the right.
7. She is a great help to me.
8. Abbie is serious about developing her talents and growing her testimony.
9. Abbie is ZESTY!!! She has a flair and excitement for life that I love.
We all adore Abbie around here. Happy Birthday kiddo!
3.

2 comments:

Anne said...

She certainly has a look like her Mommy (lucky girl!). I can't believe you already have a 9 year old. Where has the time gone?

April Cobb said...

You are blessed to have such a great little girl. She is turning into such a great mini woman. I think I have seen you with that same expression on your face a thousand times.