Sunday, February 22, 2009

Caught in the Act

The proof...three cookies with huge baby bites in them.More proof...A chocolatey smile on his face and cookie crumbs everywhere.
Should I be concerned? Is it normal to find that your 17 month old baby has found a stool and pushed it across two rooms in order to eat the chocolate chip cookies on the counter? At first I thought that maybe someone had left the stool there and he just climbed up. But no. After I put the stool back, there he was again pushing it across the floor, heading right back to the cookies. Crazy kid!

4 comments:

Anne said...

I love it! I've got one of those little geniuses myself. Nothing is safe. I remember finding him on the counter one day, eating cookies. I think he had downed 5 or 6 before I caught him. Yikes! I'm sure the same may lie in your future.

queenieweenie said...

sounds like one of my kids! i can't hide food in my house to save my life.

April Cobb said...

I would have been stealing them if I were there too. He is not a dummy.

Emily said...

I just saw you on dave and leslie neilson's page. It is nice to see everyone in the pictures. They have grown up like crazy!!