Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Forth of July

Here's the thing. I am having a hard time putting two sentences together tonight, but I want to get some of these pictures posted. I shouldn't work on this type of thing when all I really want to do is go to bed. We enjoyed a really fun night with friends at the Lone Tree park in Rocklin. Abbie with her BFF Emma!It was a HOT day and Kristin and I were kicking ourselves that we didn't wear our swimsuits. Instead we just sat in the shade as much as possible.

China Bar off of the America River (I think). We spent the Forth of July weekend back in Rocklin. We had a wonderful time visiting with some of our dearest friends in the world and enjoying family time at Grandma Funk's 80th birthday celebration. We fell right back into old friendships. I love how that happens!!




1 comment:

Sarah Sedgwick Anderson said...

I'm glad you had a great time in Rocklin! My favorite picture is the one of Matthew...I LOVE him!!!!