Friday, November 9, 2007





Her face says it all. I tell ya, the girl is crazy. Abbie and her friend were playing outside today and were complaining that it was TOOOO HOT outside. They wanted to put bathing suits on and play in the water. Of course, like any other mother with her head screwed on straight, I said, "No, you'll freeze to death. Summer is over." Her response was, "what if we keep our clothes on and use umbrellas?" By this time, I wasn't really paying attention, I guess, because the next thing I knew they were soaking wet, the grass was flooded, and they were laughing their heads off.

Where are they now you might ask...? Stripped of their clothes and wrapped up in new, dry clothes, sitting on the couch trying to warm themselves up-it is NOVEMBER after all.

1 comment:

Erika said...

Looks like fun to me!!