Tuesday, September 22, 2009

An Unfortunate Haircut

Oh, the poor little guy. If he was any older or any less adorable, this haircut might have given him serious issues. But instead, luckily for him, I am the only one who won't sleep tonight. I know it's terrible. You should see the back. It doesn't look much better. This doo is actually the product of three different attempts over the course of a week or so. The first two tries were successful only as long as the roll of Smarties lasted. This third and most horrendous stab was done after he actually asked me to put him on the counter to cut his hair. I wasn't prepared with Smarites and this is what we got. Moral of the story... I think it is obvious.

2 comments:

queenieweenie said...

time for a buzz!

at least he's stinkin' cute.

April Cobb said...

I am so sorry. It can only get better from here.