Friday, January 9, 2009

A great Reason to Miss School

Our friends were in town today. The Neilson's were in Newport Beach enjoying a week of fun with their family, and this afternoon we crashed the party!! Since I didn't bring my camera, you'll just have to imagine the girls faces as they squeezed their friends tight, swam, smiled from ear to ear, made up water dances and squeezed their friends some more. Though I refrained from the water dances etc., I was equally as happy to see Leslie and Dave. After spending the last few months now trying to "make friends" it was so great to spend time TALKING to friends. No questions about where we were from, what brought us here, or where MArk and I met. Just talking, laughing and me trying to convince them to move down here--something that anyone who comes for a visit will have to endure--sorry.

1 comment:

queenieweenie said...

Jennie,

I loved hearing from you on my blog. I HEARD you moved pretty close to me! Give me a call-I'd love to get together for lunch or something.

760-470-2383

Loves,
Allison