Sunday, January 18, 2009

Watch for Her Name in LIGHTS!


Do any of you remember being in school plays in elementary school? Ohh, I do! I lived for them. I recall playing everything from a cooky, meditating lady in a play about garbage to an old granny with a dying horse! I loved practicing the lines and learning the staging and choreography, but I especially loved the day of the performances.
The apple doesn't fall from from the tree, so they say. And that is true with Abbie. The drama club at her school preformed the Wizard of Oz on Thursday. Abbie played the scarecrow and was brilliant. She acted with enthusiam and sang her little heart out in her solo of "if I only had a brain." Watch out Broadway, here she comes!

2 comments:

Sarah Sedgwick Anderson said...

One of my earliest memories is going to the dance place off Crown Valley to watch you in a play...something about kids acting like trees and an apple?

Erika said...

She looks like a star! And a scarecrow.

How fun!