Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My Sweet Son

Last night I went to bed feeling gross. This morning I woke up (if you can call it that since I was awake most of the night) feeling worse. Mark was sweet and got the kids off to school as I sat on the couch--I was sick of my bed by then. After he left I was worried how I was going to handle the morning with my active little guy (see below post). Well, I learned that he is considerate beyond his years. All morning he let me sit on that couch as he watched Thomas the Tank Engine over and over again. Occassionally he brought me some crackers that I had set out on the table. What a sweetie. Thank you, thank you.

4 comments:

Rachelle said...

Oh, I hope you get feeling better, wish I could bring over some chocolate, I mean soup. Good job Matthew!

Janice said...

Hope you feel better soon. It is so hard to be a mom and be sick.

Erika said...

Too sweet! Are you feeling better yet?!

Tono, Brielle, Bryton & Callie said...

Hi Jennie. I just found your blog through a few others that I was looking at. I thought I would leave a comment so you knew. Your kids are so big since I have seen them! We also have a blog if you would like to keep in touch. It is Tono and Brielle (dot) blogspot (dot) com. Hope all is well.

Brielle