Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Buddy

Here is our birthday boy!!! I love this little face and what a sweet boy too!!
Higher dad!!! You should hear the giggles from Matthew when Mark throws him up in the air. He loves it. I, on the other hand, don't usually like to see him hurled up in the sky and have to leave the room. But today, in the pool, it was a lot of fun.

After swimming and pizza, it was cake time!! Mark was close by to give Matthew some encouragement.

He started with the Junior Mints.

A little encouragement went a long way!

7 comments:

Erika said...

Looks like a fun celebration! Happy B-day to your cute little one.

We have a b-day boy today. Can't believe it has already been a year! Poor guy--we are waiting to celebrate because John won't be around for a few days and these little ones don't know the difference. But I do!

shannon said...

You're good I ask for a birthday post and I get a birthday post.

Sarah Sedgwick Anderson said...

I LOVE HIM!!

Emily said...

Oh my! That last picture is great. Happy 1st Birthday Matthew!!!

April Cobb said...

I love him too. He is so sweet. How did he get to be one so quickly? Tell him to stop. No more birthdays. They grow up to fast.

Heaps Crew said...

What a handsome little guy! Happy Birthday!

Erin said...

He is darling Jennie!
Happy Birthday Matthew, my little friend! Way to eat the cake!