Thursday, October 30, 2008

Weekend Update...

I just wanted to update a few pictures. Last weekend we discovered Imperial Beach in Oceanside. It's a great "all day" kind of beach. It is very accessible, has good bathrooms, a HUGE playgound on the sand, and the best part is the PIER--complete with a Ruby's Diner at the end. I'm not sure what I loved the most...watching the surfers, fishermen and sunset, or enjoying fries and shakes with the kids. It's a toss up.


These other pictures were taken at the Dana Point Harbor--the fresh sea air enhanced Matthew's walking ability!!

4 comments:

shannon said...

Love the pictures. We miss you so much and wish were there to see Matthew walk.

Heather S said...

Beautiful trip. I went to Oceanside for a senior trip. Well done with McDonalds. What is the tone at your children's schools? Just curious.

Erin said...

Beautiful Dana Point pics---Memories of the wedding day!!!
Yay!
You all look great!

April Cobb said...

I can't even comment because I am so jealous. There is snow on the ground here. Poor me. Yea for you!