Thursday, June 24, 2010

Life Changing Day

This week at lunch my sister Debbie said that up to that point, no day rivals the day your first child gets his/her drivers license. Finally you have someone to help drive everyone around--and they like it! She noted one possible exception--the day your baby is 18 months old and gets to go to the nursery at church for the first time. Oh the the joy that comes from that little bit of freedom!!

I have discovered that there is another day to add to that list of exciting and life changing events. Ready? It is the day that you discover that you have purchased diapers for the VERY LAST TIME!! Do you agree??

I am not yet at that day. I currently only have 10 diapers in the house and know that I'll probably need a few more . But I see it getting closer and closer and know that I, at least, will never again buy a Jumbo pack. I am excited!

4 comments:

Janice said...

Everyone is day potty trained around here but we still have two who haven't mastered night time. Who knows how much longer I will be needing those.

Tricia said...

I feel that day a-comin', yesiree!....although currently we go through about 250 diapers a month.

Hmm...maybe it's not so close for me.

queenieweenie said...

for SURE!

Sarah Sedgwick Anderson said...

Thank you for making me laugh with this picture! Blackmail...